Sunday, October 14, 2012

To Be Continued....

It's been one of those weeks - haven't had a moment to ruminate about anything...blog about something coming up soon.                               

In the meantime: so sorry the Orioles, Nationals, and Reds all lost.   As far the as the National League is concerned, if the "big" one hit California today or tomorrow and it slid into the ocean with Giant and Cardinals - woudln't bother me at all.   The only horse I have left in the race is the Tigers. 

Sorry about Jeter's ankle - but the Yankees use that as an excuse for their performance so far, that really speaks volumes about their "team".

Cannot join the knee-jerking crowd that wants to clean house and trade everyone on the Rangers - that's not right, I don't know what the plan is, but I hope it's a much more specific, strategic and less emotional.

It's always a good day when the Cowboys lose.

I really need to buy a few more Aimee Mann songs off of I-Tunes.

And... this is the week one year ago that I lost Baseball Mom (October 16th).

Sometimes it feels like just yesterday, sometimes it feels like forever.

Miss you and will always love you Mom - love Marla

.

No comments: